Brown discharge

Sorry for the gross picture, week 13 now, but I'm having brown discharge despite Doctor prescribed me with Utrogestan last Saturday as I went down to KK A&E. I have been on the pill for 6 days, but the past 3 days I noticed brown discharge coming back again. My next gynae visit is coming Tuesday. Should I go back to A&E again ? I have no cramps yet.

Brown discharge
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I had brown blood discharges on few occasions during my first trimester too. Previously was also worried as I thought it was due too my work as I had to move around a lot. But after checks at my gynae, was assured it’s nothing much. As long as no red blood with cramps then it’s normal. My brown discharge was also way more than what u had on ur pad. My friend also told me it’s old blood being dispelled from the body. Don’t worry just listen to ur gynae and rest as much as u can. All will be fine.

Read more
2y trước

Nope I wasn’t on any medication as my gynae did swab test for me to rule out any infections. It wasn’t necessary too. Just check with ur gynae and listen to his/ her advice, won’t go wrong :)

I had it too and have given birth to a healthy baby eventually; mostly likely old blood. but mummy, rule of thumb, if you're worried, just go to the doctors for a peace of mind - no harm really. otherwise you'll most likely be really worried these few days until the next check (though just a few days later).

Read more

there no harm going if you feel worried. i was having this during my first pregnancy and they told me it was "normal" but i had missed miscarriage. its better to check with your gynea properly. Different people different body.

Hello! I had a similar situation and the doctor advised not to worry too much, as long as not actual bleeding. But if you are worried, can still check for a peace of mind.

2y trước

hello, how many times have it been occurring for the on and off ?