My son opened up to me that he want to take himself to school in his own by taking the public transportation. How can I encourage independence but still make sure my child is safe? Anyways he is 7 yrs old .

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on how far the school is from your house. If your son could reach school by riding a tricycle only, then, in my opinion, I think it is fine to give him the freedom. But if it requires a jeepney ride, 7 years old is such an early age to allow your son commute alone. Weight the pros and cons if you permit him, most especially nowadays when being a vigilant commuter is demanded.

Read more

How about you rent a tricycle service and ask the driver to keep an eye on your kid discreetly? That's possible if, and only if, his school is just a few blocks away. But if it's too far, If I were in your shoes, maybe I'll just explain to my child that it isn't safe for kids his age to commute alone.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10775)