My son he is 4 years old ever. 12 month he is having cold.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello Roshini, Feed him warm food and soups. If possible give him steam. What I used to do when had to give stem to my baby, I used to hold him in my arms and myself also sit with him and playfully make him sit near the steamer. You don not have to directly put his nose infant of the steamer but should have the baby in your lap and let the steamer be a little away to avoid it from falling. Do you mean he feels like vomiting while you are travelling? In that case you can give him a medicine to treat nausea. http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cough-home-remedies-babies-toddlers

Read more

at this age babies are still developing their immunity, because of which they keep falling sick. i would suggest you include a lot of citrus fruits in his regular diet, such as oranges, lime and sweet lime. also, you can make various soups and dal shorbas at home and let him sip on those especially when he is suffering from cold. a good home remedy to ward off cold is to massage the chest and throat area with warm mustard oil.

Read more

Hi, He may be feeling pukish because of cold and congestion or may be just due to normal motion sickness that many of us have. For cold, you can give him soups and warm fluids. You can massage his chest and back with ghee. This one is a home remedy that you can try. My mother used to do this to my baby when she used to catch a cold. And do not worry, cold is a common problem and he will be fine in a day or two.

Read more

mommy, i think you need to build his immunity, as most kids have immunity issues till the age of about 5. my elder daughter used to have the same health issue but later once her immunity improved, things got better. i suggest you speak to the doctor and see what supplements you should add to his diet by means of natural foods. also, give him lots of warm foods when he has a cold.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21761)

thanks

He also feel vomiting in the car