RANT ?

anyone encounter this - OGTT test needs to fast but the Dr never even mention about it AT ALL. ??? start to hate kkh z always either Dr attitude sucks or not given full instruction ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did the nurse not mention too? I think they should have given you a document with instructions too. I had OGTT test scheduled like 1 month in advance and they gave me a document of the procedure. Is KKH really bad? I’m week 28 but fingercross, things been pretty smooth and the gynae that I’ve met are mostly nice

Read more
Super Mom

The nurse did not inform you as well? My gynae did not tell me too... He got his nurse from his clinic to inform me about the full procedure(fasting, blood test etc) I was given a paper regarding the test too. I am not a KKH patient though

The nurse that accompanied the doctor did inform me verbally to fast and it was written clearly on the slip of appointment letter for the ogtt as well. I am under kkh subsidised.

Thành viên VIP

I was with kkh and then switched to TMC. If you're a private patient at kkh the price is about the same at tmc. Or switch to another gynae at kkh, you deserve better service !

Thành viên VIP

The nurse nvr attached a note for u together with the ogtt form? I had 3 kids with kkh n all 3 same procedure..u cn feedback to them okie

My gynae didn’t mention, but the receptions/Nurses at the counter gave me a detailed list of instructions!

Im starting to be able to relate. 🙄 Rly in the midst of transferring myself to private.

Dr didnt mention too fr me. But the reminder sms indicated the fasting instruction tho'

Thành viên VIP

Wow .. OGTT need fast otherwise not accurate

Thành viên VIP

Hi.., understand your frustration