Marry foreigner and migrate over

Any single mom marry to foreign then stay abroad with your husb? How you make arrangements for the child? I have a sole custody. Do I still need to tell my ex husb that I bringing the child ? My ex husb was given a visitation to visit the child. Till the separation and divource over till today he hasn't come and visit the child. The only thing he do is give monthly maintenance. What if my ex hus say you cannot take the child away? My child is 5 yrs old. He left me and my child when he was 1 year plus. How to go about. I m confused.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You have to tell your ex husband about your child, even he say cannot bring your child, but you have to take your child with you, your child is only 5y and need you more than your ex. Maybe your ex husb is busy thats he cannot visit you, but the good thing is he still remember monthly maintenance, let him be, just be happy with your new family.

Read more
3y ago

busy?? where was he when we needed him the most. he has left us when my child is 1 yr plus. till now he doesn't know the father. Money is not everything . it's all about the time n remembering of your child that is upmost important . if he say he busy, y can't he make time management. ridiculous

Not sure about these but since you have sole custody, it should be your right to do so. if I were you'll I'll just leave him a note like FYI and it's his problem if he doesn't want to see his child. Sometimes sharing blood doesn't mean anything.

3y ago

thank you for the advise


if I'm not wrong as long as the father Mia or don't visit you can ask your lawyer to apply a doc and you can just leave with your current hub

3y ago

thank you for the advise.