Shopping for newborn

Should i buy 60ml or 125ml milk bottles? How many is sufficient? Panicking.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I would go with 125ml bottles, as they cna last a lot longer than 60ml bottles. I personally only used 3 bottles and wash them regularly. I only added bottles later when I started solo caregiving and would like to have more bottles on rotation. Also, I didn't find that a bigger bottle makes baby more gassy. Just make sure to burp well. Sometimes I burp mid-feed too, when my baby has gas she becomes fussy mid-feed. I do paced bottle feeding so my bottle is actually placed horizontally and only half the teat is filled.

Read more

I bought 4 x 125ml bottles and 2 x 60ml bottles. But to be honest, my baby only used the 60ml for the first 2 weeks. So I think there's not much point in getting them.

I go straight for the 125ml for cost saving and also cos they will drink more eventually. Also need to change bottles every 4-6 mths so don't need to buy too many

4y trước

Go with the 125ml cos nb only use the 60ml for a while probably 1-2 wks only then their milk intake will increase. Maybe you can just buy 1 for that size. Always remember to tilt the bottle when feeding so baby will not suck in air no matter small or big the bottle is and always burp baby after feeding. Hope it helps 😊

Thành viên VIP

125ml , we bought the smaller one for water (after 6 months)

I bought the 125ml bottle

4y trước

I see wow ok thank you. Best is 125ml or is 160ml too big for newborn? will uave colic if too big a bottle?

125ml bottle

Thành viên VIP

125 mL.

125ml

Influencer của TAP