Share: what's your favourite childhood memory! Mine was playing hide and seek with my cousins at home. I grew up in a big family. ;)

Post image
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I was in primary school, I stayed with my cousin and everyday after school or during weekends/holidays, we would go downstairs to play with the neighbourhood kids. I was the only girl most of the time, and we played soccer, block catching, roller blading, "Ali Bomb", etc. It's fun, and definitely good memories to keep for the lifetime. Such a pity that kids nowadays don't do the same but instead are glued to technologies instead.

Read more

I love love love playing "Crocodile" at void decks with those old communal tables for table tennis or chess. Basically some of us will be the monkeys standing on the table and the rest will be the crocodiles, lurking on the ground. The monkey's aim was to avoid the crocodile's touch. It seems silly and simple but it was the most heart stopping game in my childhood. Always filled with screams and laughter.

Read more

I played with my neighbor kids a lot. I still remember we played sand and build a mini pond to keep tadpods during rainy day/flood. Also, fishing in drain in front of our houses was one of the most fun thing we did. It is quite sad that there is no more sands area or open area for children to play nowadays, all areas are filled up with concrete buildings in my hometown.

Read more

Mine was summers at my grandparents house. They stayed in a large 'joint' family which meant my grandfathers brothers and their kids and grandkids all lived under the same roof so there were 20-30 adults and 5-10 kids at any given time! In other words lots of people to play with, loads of food to eat and plenty of pampering! :)

Read more

My favourite memory would be baking with my late grandma and listening to her tell me stories about her childhood days. And strangely enough, I have lots of memories of me rushing through revision and assessment books before my mom came home from work and checked if we did our assignments or not haha.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I am not that girly. One time at kindegarten, there was dance resital for celebrating mother's day. I work my a** off to get elected. Did i really want dancing that bad? Not really. I want it because the costume have pink stocking. I'm dying want to wear it! hahahahahaa

Thành viên VIP

Spending my school holidays with my cousins and best friend in a chalet in Sentosa. It was the best! We played hide and seek, zero point, had bbqs, slept together in one big room. We went to the beach early morning to play games and exercise. Miss being a kid!

Mine would be when my sister and I would rush to the bathrooms right before our parents step into the house when they return from work. Yes, we were supposed to have our baths BEFORE they are back. ;)