What's your favourite mum quote? This is mine ;)

Post image
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I like this quote and I feel this is very true after I have become a mother. I used to be selfish and think about myself whenever I am making a decision. After become a mother, I will think twice and put my children first before making any single decision. E.g. Travel destination, restaurant dining choices, weekend outings and etc.

Read more
Post reply image

When I become a mother post, I feel my motherhood This is my favorite mum quote, "My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twai

Read more

i like this; The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children. Jessica Lange

Read more

Here's a funny one.. "The quickest way for a mother to get her children's attention is to sit down and look comfortable."

Here's mine! The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children. ― Karl Lagerfeld

"Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you have gained from having one." (-unknown)

One of my favourites is : Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

I know one of mommies super power is....finding things! Sure you all can relate to this:

Post reply image

I love this one. It's so true, especially now that I'm older and living so far away from my mom

Post reply image

When I become a mother i feel my motherhood~~ This is my favorite mum quote

Post reply image