Can share on how you cope with the LO since I will be the main person to take care of baby and to cook for myself during the maternity leaves? Please share on the management time ( like what time bathe , sleep time etc)

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

morning after Baby's feed ard 6am I will defrost meat n fish first after my breastpump I will cook vegetables n fry fish I will advise you to hv a soup boiler so you don't have to watch over fires and is more safer for you I used that during confinement n now I'm still finding it useful you can get this item at best denki soup boiler is convient for you when you are cooking for yourself just a soup n rice simple n quick dishes to have,bathe when baby sleep but have to do it quick unless u hv to bathe earlier before your hubby leaves home so late afternoon when your baby sleeps you follow them to rest,happy go lucky mummy just be calm and enjoy this motherhood moment,i wonder how our moms manage to bring us up,anything not sure can check with me

Read more
Post reply image
8y trước

Thanks for the tips !! Never thought of the slow boiler, I will definitely get it ;)

normally when my LO wakes up in the morning i will feed him first as he sttn, then rest on bed and play awhile after feeding before giving him a bathe, after bathe he will tend to be tired and play again with him awhile before putting LO to naptime, u got to know which napping position will last yr LO to nap for long, so u can do many things while LO is sleeping. i realise my LO will nap longer when tummy time so normally afternoon time i will do housechores while he sleeps, sometimes even have time for a nap myself and wont be afraid even if he wakes up cos he will tend to grind himself on the bed before wailing for help, sometimes he grind and grind and falls asleep again. the longest his naptime is around 5hrs.

Read more

I cook and do house work while the baby sleeps. Sometimes when baby is cranky and refuses to sleep or play, I'll babywear him and do housework at the same time - he loves watching me vacuum and hang the clothes. My meals are quick one-dish meals like noodles, pasta or fried rice etc so that there are not many things to wash after that. It's quite easy to look after your baby during the maternity leave period as he/she is not as mobile (not crawling yet, though some may have learnt to flip).

Read more

For me, I boiled soup for the whole day after my baby's morning feed ard 5am when my hub is still at home. I prepared all the ingred first like pluck out all veg, defrost meat. These are the ingred for the day, only portion different for both meals (hub is back for dinner). My meals are mostly steam food, steam chicken, fish, eggs. The veg are also steam, added with slight oyster sauce. I minimize the number of utensils so I can wash fast. Hope it helps when bb zzz.

Read more

When you know your baby's routine or set the routine for him/her, it will be easier to manage your time. If you are tied up with caring for your baby, leave all cleaning to your husband or hire a cleaner. Prepare your meal in advance and cook extra to keep in case you need a quick bite.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7950)