Mummy meal plans after nanny leaves?

Hi mummies, for those staying alone without helper/parents, how will your meal plans be like after confinement nanny leaves after 1 month given that you don’t have the time to cook for yourself too? Will you guys be ordering tingkat etc? Saw that people say milk supply will dip also if you eat unhealthily like usually grab food etc /: pls share some recommendations! TIA!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Umm i cooked for myself and planned simple meals with one meat one vege. I usually prep ahead like blend my onions and garlic (sometimes ginger) and freeze. So defrost one portion to make soup and put in said veggie and meat variations. Or stirfry veggies Chinese style. Its gonna be tough alone and shopping and cooking and prepping and attending to baby seriously i cried so much. But anyways If u have the money go ahead with tingkat meals it sounds like a dream ❤️ I believe milk supply wont dip, rather stabilises to what ur baby is taking in. Unless u are power pumping thats a different story. But by third month of breastfeeding, the boob is back to being nice and soft and fills up when its baby feeding time. I had a good supply even until 19 months now and i eat and cook simple, sometimes grab food la what to do. Sorry i dont have any recommendations for tingkat!

Read more
Influencer của TAP