Is it right to evolve a friendship with the opposite sex into a "close" one when married? To the point of chatting with him/her first thing when you wake you up in the morning and the last thing you do at night when you don't even do it with your spouse? I call that cheating. What do you think?

102 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my wife's mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out, if you need help regarding to issues like this feel free to contact him at [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image