When is the right time to buy baby stuff? (Clothings, swaddles, carrier etc) Went to the Baby Land fair today and its really overwhelming! ? 26 weeks!

Also, any recommendations for good baby carriers Mummies? Help!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I only buy carrier & strollers aft baby is born. For carriers, better to fit baby in n try to see ur comfort level..but its good to keep an eye on certain brands 1st to zoom on what u ideally want..for me i had no clue with my 1st child but was lucky enuf to have frens who intro. Good carrier brand for me in terms of preference wld be 1) Soul sling (a wide variety n superb colors for eye pleasure) heh heh 2) Ergo baby 3) Manduca (but my girl didnt seem comfy in it, thus didnt buy) 4) Tula There are many more but this is jus in terms of my preference. For Strollers, there are really jus too many out there. Doona was in my list but can only use for a short period. Get those with big wheels, its easier to navigate once they grow older n heavier. Also another point to note if ur always taking public tpt or own personal car(got to think of ease of folding n opening if ur alone) Just my 2 cents ❤

Read more
5y trước

Dun mention 😊

Super Mom

My personal opinion is to go to baby fairs just to look and touch, having a feel of what you like/want. Most of my purchases are done online because the prices are comparable/better than baby fairs, esp when you start building up your stash of coupons/points/online coins, etc. Significant difference in prices

Read more
5y trước

Wise idea. Its best also to try out the items right before purchasing. :)

If you feel healthy and energetic, best to move and buy otherwise will be more tiring moving around once your stomach big already. I already 6 months and I feel like staying at home most of the time because it's heavy 😭

5y trước

Ikr! Im already feeling heavy especially after getting up from the bed during weekends! Haha

I only bought stroller, n the rest of necessity. For carrier, I suggest best is to try out with your baby after born.. I did that and realise those brands i thought i would buy, doesnt work for us at all..

5y trước

Yes, carriers not an immediate need as only can use when baby is slightly older

Influencer của TAP

Base on my personal experience, after birth will be ideal.. Online purchase is so convenient nowadays, with less than a week delivery. You may shop around now and purchase at the later stage.

The moment we confirmed our babies gender.. but my mom bought the moment she knew I was pregnant 😂

Thành viên VIP

Can buy from 30th week onwards but fine to buy now if there are great discounts!

Hey, Better to buy now as with time it will be difficult to move and buy.

Super Mom

I only buy the carrier after I delivered... Can try the carrier with my baby.

5y trước

Thats what we were thinking too 💃🏻

Thành viên VIP

I bought from week 28 onwards. Once I confirmed my baby gender. Hehe