Pros and cons living with mother in law

Pros and cons living with mother in law

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that it depends on the mother in law personality. If your mother in law is nice and easy going person, you can consider staying together. If your mother in law is difficult to communicate and not understanding, don’t bother staying together. It will only cause conflict and make you and your husband in a difficult position.

Read more
3y trước

I used to live with mil before i gave birth. She was easy as i was very friendly towards her. In the morning on my off days i will ask if she eaten aldy or not, is she going anywhere or is there anything i could help with. I took the initial step to do the house work there’s where i learn that her me time is cooking so i wont disturb her when she’s cooking. Which is a plus cause i dont like cooking hahaha. But i realise she doesnt like to do the lundry which is also a plus cause doing laundry & cleaning is me time for myself. So she doesnt feel like we’re a burden to them. Show her that youre taking good care of her son and your own family but not too much. Let her have her time with her soo too. Wherever she wanna go we bring her out even if i dont feel like it. I show her respect and i get the respect that i want.