Planning to do 1 yr old birthday celebration for my daughter. Any great suggestion for theme, catering and mini children's game?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does your daughter have any special preference for a character ? My 9 months old gal likes the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar and I am thinking of using this theme as I find it less common and I can include the fruits mentioned in the book. Makes for a healthier dessert table :) For catering I believe Neo Gardens has a 15% off baby's first year party and an additional 5% off if they are a jubilee baby and you book your catering with them last year. I used them for first month and absolutely love the food and the setup. They can even do a thematic setup for you with an additional $150-$200. For children's game I am also considering if I should hire a balloon sculptor, or magician. Don't want to run up too much costs though. Another Idea is to rent a bouncy castle . If you want the kids to have activities maybe can consider holding the party at an indoor playground like Hokey Pokey?

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17073)

Thành viên VIP

Theme: Alice in wonderland? Or Dora the explorer? Or curious George if she is born in year of monkey? I like girls who are exploratory and curious!