7 Replies

i am sharing my personal (poor) experience as FTM with another agency, so hopefully you can have a better experience than me by stating your requirements/preferences. My CL was very unsupportive in my breastfeeding journey. She made comments about my low supply and was upset with me when i said i wanna do night feedings to boost my supply, which made me very discouraged and stressed. If you plan to BF, may be good to state that’s your preference and CL should respect it and try to suit your schedule. My CL also didn’t do any general cleaning of the house (which I was told they will do twice a week), i didn’t say anything cos i was just too tired to tell her, but now i feel a bit short changed.

The one starting with “S”. I wanted to engage the one starting with “P” but the waiting list was insane. I think any agency is okay cos it’s the CL that matters cos though “P” is very popular i also heard bad reviews. All the best to you - hope you get a good CL!

I didn't set any requirements except that can speak Chinese. Now with the Covid situation I don't think there are many options actually... I'm with CA and due to deliver within the month. All liaison is with the Salesperson, I feel like I'll just be assigned any CL who's available when I deliver. I've had friends (forget which agency, but quite reputable) who delivered close to EDD but agency was still unable to provide a CL and they had to DIY for the first 1-2 weeks. So I really think there's not much options and any requirements can go out the window due to lack of choice le.

I’m with CA too. Hoping I don’t experience what the others have said above. Starting to have second thoughts after reading them 😨

I previously engaged a CL from a well known agency that nearly caused me depression.. Definitely my baby is priority, but CL should also able to cook and not letting Mummy to starve by cooking so little and she cook more for herself! (Not enough food you won’t gv enough milk too) Also, CL should not interrupt when Mummy and Daddy are having conversation and to give us privacy.. Things that you don’t like should also be listed clearly on e first day when your CL starts her work.. Else they will just act like they are your toxic MIL..

The one started with P.. But luckily e agent I spoken was very understanding and helped me to change to another CL who is so much better..

My encounter. The agent will ok everything u say u want, the CL was totally different. So u can try stating your reqm but be prepared to be let down. Right now, I feel u should talk to your husband on what your priorities are. Have him help you achieve them during confinement. Cos your brain will not be 100% clear after child birth and dealing w a newborn.

Star confinement

hello may I ask in the end what requirements did you indicate for hiring through CA?

TapFluencer

i recalled speaking to 3 & choosing the 1 i liked best..

this might be useful to you.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles