Investment

Hi parents, Sincr we have kids, do you do some investment? If yes, what type of investment? Planning to do so but not sure where/how to invest.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. Good question. I decided to project my future in advance and make investments in precious metals, namely gold. Why? For short-term investments, a more volatile metal may be appropriate - one whose price fluctuates more. The price of silver, for example, changes more frequently and with greater amplitude than that of gold https://www.pacificpreciousmetals.com/product/230-1g-pamp-gold-bar-fortuna. That means you can make more money on it quickly, or you can lose more. I thought about it and chose the more reliable option, and I have nowhere to rush.

Read more

I would look at diversified portfolio based in my risk appetite. It would include safe investments such as government bonds, fixed deposits, etc and s bit more risks products such As REIT, stocks, ETF, etc. Split depends on risk profile. Invest in regular intervals and not everything at once. All the best.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi... Many sources recommend saving 20 percent of your income every month. According to the popular 50/30/20 rule, you should reserve 50 percent of your budget for essentials like rent and food, 30 percent for discretionary spending, and at least 20 percent for savings.

Super Mom

There are retirement plans s well.. talk to a financial planner.. not those that is attached to a certain bank or represent certain insurance company.. those are usually selling the specific products from one company only

Put aside a % that is affordable to your family monthly and speak with your financial advisor or start a regular insurance savings plan

Thành viên VIP

Endowment plans are good.. or if you have the funds.. fixed deposits for 3 to 5 years is good too

5y trước

I use ocbc because I trust them.. but there are many banks with good rates too..

Thành viên VIP

I bought endowment funds through banks. Not so high returns but at least quite safe.

Thành viên VIP

Do seek your insurance agents, financial consultants advice(:

Read book The Richest Person in Babylon.

Insurance savings plans are a good start