Hi parents, what diapers do you use for your babies and how did you decide on it/them?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

starting will follow what hospital had give us . is huggies . and when we bring babe hm still stick to huggies. after our bb turn 2 month we go for affordable brand like onward . so far seem.ok . no rash and no leak

Thành viên VIP

We went Super kiasu and bought like everything! Had Drypers, Huggies, MamyPoko, Merries and goon. Bought both tape and pull up pants. In the end baby liked MamyPoko tape best, so sticking to that!

Goon pants for day time and Pampers tape for night time! As Long as it doesn't give nappy nappy rash! Drypers a little thick though. I heard Moony is good too! Huggies gave my Son rash!

I've heard hospital will give your baby a certain brand diaper to use during the stay. If no rash or allergy develop, may consider using the same brand after discharge.

I am using mamypoko for both my boys.. tried afew but this seem to suit them the most.. no rash, protect well with min. leak and they love the pooh prints..

I'd recommend reusable nappies. They are better for the environment, better for babies skin, are cheaper, and they are also cute :)

i have tried different diapers for my kids but i settled using Drypers.Aside from its cheaper cost, my children don't get diaper rash on it.

Thành viên VIP

i m using pampers. Soft and good absorbent able to last for at least 6 hours ☺ And also the pricing wise is cheaper during baby fair ☺

I'm using moony and Merries. I decide based on the quality of the diapers (soft texture) as well as the absorbent.

Moony and Merries, whichever has promotions. Very soft, absorbent and cute designs ;)