Single parents, when did you finally decide that it's totally over and how did you know it's the right time? What were your adjustments?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my closest friends is also a single mom who had been in the same situation--deciding when to let go and how to let go. Ive seen her struggle. She was in a rollercoaster kind of relationship with her boyfriend whom, after all that they've been, left her when he knew that she was pregnant. They were still in college that time. She begged for him to stay even just for the baby but he wasnt ready--not for her, not for the baby nor for the responsibility. And then she knew she had enough. She wasnt able to finish her studies due to what happened. she just did what she can to stay healthy during her pregnancy and worked hard to earn and save up for the baby. A year after pregnancy, she went back studying and was able to finish a degree. Now, she is a succesful business woman and mom.

Read more

My father raised us alone and brought us away from our mom when the relationship started to destroy themselves. I believe this is my father's last straw as he exhausted all ways possible to salvage his relationship with my mother. He took us away and decided to renew our lives precisely because he wanted to protect us, his three children, from all the possible grievances that we may witness if they continue living together. I believe it's the right time to leave whenever things just won't work. Failed relationships, for me, is like a rotten body part. Cut it, no matter how painful, so the rest of you survives. Sharing with you one of my most favorite quotes on gripping things and letting them go.

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10025)