As a parent, should I support my son's decision to change his sex?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wow....if you both live in India and your son shared this with you, and the fact that you are even thinking about it, I feel it is already a positive sign. My answer is a very happy yes. Yes, your son has surely given a lot of thought into the matter before contemplating a sex change scenario. That is some big life change, and if your son feels that is what he needs, then why the need to stop him? It is obvious you and your opinion matter to him, which is why he shared it with you, so be by his side and support him. There will be many who will be against this, so make sure he has at least you :)

Read more

Yes, you should. If your son is not comfortable in his body and it is affecting his psyche and life, you must stand by his side and support him. It is a big thing for him to reveal this in a country like India. You must honour the faith he showed in divulging this fact to you. You should be proud of your upbringing that your son did not choose any other path but came to you first. Your parenting helped him to grow up to be a strong person and brave enough to speak his mind, no matter, society accepts it or not.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11972)