Early miscarriage

Omg I have a miscarriage at 6 week 3 days is ok try again ASAP want to ask whether just went to check up HCG level is very low only 16.2 something so is confirm I have a light miscarriage how long I can try again to pregnant.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there. condolonces to you. i had a miscarriage too last year in september. i also did wanted to try again immediately but my menses didnt come until dec. i only got pregnant again after the 3rd cycle(today i am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant). i know of some women who are able to concieve immediately after their miscarriage. hence, its not the same for everyone. dont stress about it. let it come naturally. i bet you ve heard this plenty of times. but really, when your body and mind is at ease, good things will happen. try to relax and dont make intimacy between yourself and hubby becomes a task. i made that mistake because i wanted to concieve so bad. then i realised, the baby we concieve should be made out love not pressure. i wish you all the best! stay healthy okay!

Read more