I had a miscarriage in Mar this yr at 3 mths gestation and got pregnant again 6 mths after. Currently 6 weeks but scan shows the fetal pole estimated to be 5 weeks plus with no heartbeat. Gynae scheduled me for a scan 2 weeks after but now is 1 week after the 1st scan. Should I go scan again tomorrow? So so worried. I got a very bad and piercing pain today at my back and pelvic area just like the cramps I had for the miscarriage. And I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all. How likely does a person have miscarriage after a miscarriage? 6 weeks shld see heartbeat already right? Any places I can schedule a check just for fetal heartbeat to make sure? OMG OMG OMG

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Of course you must be worried and safe is better than sorry. If you are worried go for another scan and if you can't get one quickly go to your GP and discuss your concerns. It's always best to get medical advice from a professional who can tell you what you should be looking for. I hope everything turns out ok.

Read more

Hi, you can go to urgent O&G at KKH and tell them about your worries & cramps! They are open 24 hrs and will do a scan for you. Take care!

Thành viên VIP

there's a 24h woman's clinic at kkh. get referral letter from polyclinic to go there will be cheaper.