Is it ok to take 18 months baby on short 3 days tour? What should I pack for him?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

absolutely :) in fact, your little one will have a superb time exploring and seeing a new destination. since you are going for 3 days, i would suggest you carry a few homemade eatables for the first day that will not get spoiled, such as halwa, vegetable dalia, vegetable chila, poha, uttapam and such. you can also pack idlis and dosas made at home depending on what your baby likes. do carry some fruits that your baby can consume in the next few days. you can also carry a pack of oats that you can make in milk in your hotel room in case there is any issues with the food. also, you can carry a few small tetra packs of milk that your baby can have, though you can get that in the hotel too. i also used to carry my baby's favourite blanket and pillow, and of course a sleep toy. also, make sure to carry a medical kit with thermometer, band aid, boroline, a kids insect repellent and some basic medicines that the doc suggests.

Read more

You must include the following items in your 'To Carry' list for the baby :- 1. Extra supply of diapers 2. Enough winter garments 3. Medicines for cough, cold and fever, nasal decongestant. 4. Skin creams / lotions, rash creams, baby oil and shampoo 5. Personal mosquito repellant 6. Two to three types of packaged baby food. When I took my 1 year old for a 2 day trip, I took cerelac, nestum and formula milk. 7. Since what you have booked is a holiday home with kitchen, you may always cook some rice and dal for him with some vegetables. 8. Lastly, carry enough boiled water sufficient for three days. Im case, he drinks up all, buy him only mineral water. I hope my answer satisfies your query and apprehension.

Read more
7y trước

that i m taking cream fabric roll on n machine all three...

yes absolutely, and your baby will have a lot of fun too :) For Snacks: you can carry a host of snacks such as cheese slices and bread, buns, freshly baked banana bread and muffins, raisins, cashews, oats that you can boil in milk and give when required, sooji rusk, fruits, thepla, kulcha that you can give with butter or jam, peanut butter, rice and dal that you can cook in a travel pressure cooker. do carry your baby's favourite pillow and sleep toy, as well as a favourite blanket if any. some extra pairs of socks and undergarments is also important, as babies tend to dirty them a lot. in addition, carry a good travel cooker, a baby medicine kit and a thermometer, along with a baby mosquito repellent

Read more
5y trước

I am just amazed with your passion:)

Hey, Yes, it is perfect. 18 month old child can travel well. We took our 2 month old baby to an interior place in Himachal and that too in snow. So, I do not think there should be any problem if you carry all the essential things with you. Take the basic medicines for cold, colic and fever. Medicine for earache too. Since, he is 18 months old, you will get everything that he would need to eat anywhere in the hotel or elsewhere. But you can take biscuit and grinded nuts while travelling.

Read more
7y trước

thank u .... i will carry all medicines n edibles

Hello Sweta, You sure can take your baby for a tour. Just make sure that you are packing enough clothing depending on the place you are visiting. Carry extra diapers. And snacks that are convenient to carry and are homemade. Take dalia, as if he does't like anything you can cook it instantly even in your hotel room if there is no provision. Though, you would get everything unless you are planning a trip to some remote place.

Read more
7y trước

thank u we r just going for short tour ... n we booked holiday home with kitchen

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23657)

Its absolutely ok.jst pack extra clothes,some snacks ur baby loves.cerelac n formula milk(if ur baby takes).some general medicines.

perfectly fine.. take home made snacks for him .. his favourite toys n cool dresses... he'll enjoy

It is absolutely ok. You can pack some dry snacks,cheese,cakes

Firatly you should carry his or her all medicines, biscuits, snacks

7y trước

ok....