Is it normal that i am now 5 month plus gg to be 6 months and i havent bought baby stuff? Financial problem so its difficult for me to get baby things.. I havent buy a single thing at all due to financial problem..

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Join 2020 Mummies Group SG (Something like that) group on FB - some mummies like to give away baby stuff for free. They call it blessing. Or you can go to Carousell for items like baby carrier, cot, etc. Don’t need to get branded names as long as the items are functional. Check out Lazada, Shoppee or Qoo10 too.

Read more

It's okay! I know some of my friends bought it on carousell or even 2nd hand shops. Baby grow fast so some things you might use it for a short period of time only. Also, you can check out shopee or lazada. They sell cheap stuff too!

Thành viên VIP

i guess its normal? :/ i also havent buy a single thing and im at 6months. same issue as you. what ive been planning is to get things bit by bit from next month onwards. you don't have to buy all at once. happy pregnancy mummy 🥰

Thành viên VIP

Baby cot, baby Clothings or toys you can get second hand or pass down. Great deals for cheaper, you can get from shopee or q10 or website platforms You can start searching for it. Do you have a list?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

That's no need to buy everything. Can always get some hand me down from friends and relatives. There is also Carousell and other forums where strangers will bless baby stuffs. Take care.

Just look for the necessary ones. Certain things u can get free samples either by registering online or take from baby fair. Big items u can look for second hand or hand down ones.

It’s normal. I only bought all baby things one month before I was due. Enjoy your pregnancy before the little one comes because it will be a game changer 😌

I haven't bought a single thing either, mainly because we don't know where to start and dont want to get unnecessary stuff. Currently 4.5 months

It’s normal, I bought my baby stuff about 1 month to due, and bought very little stuffs as necessary coz baby grow much faster..

Influencer của TAP

Focus on researching and planning on what exactly you will need to Buy so you save money. I started buying on my 7th month only