Baby diarrhoea?

Is this normal? My baby had soft watery poop on wednesday. Doctor prescribed her with probotics on thursday. Poop became slightly thicker but she is still pooping quite a few times per day till today. How long does it take for the diarrhoea to go away? Or should I bring to the doctor again? She is her usual self, smiling and playing. She does not look like she is in discomfort. Thanks ☺️☺️☺️

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Our diarrhoea situations are usually four days long on average and baby shows no pain or discomfort. Just a bad fart sound and oops diarrhoea splat. Went to the PD once and didnt even give us anything leh. But usually recovers by fifth day with no extra symptoms of fever, rashes anything else. If it is worrying then should go again

Read more

It took about a week plus for my 8 month old diarrhoea to go away. It was quite a bad one, one moment we cleaned him up, and next moment, he farted and the poo came out again. 😫 Just make sure your baby drinks regularly and has wet diaper. Give it a few days and observe. If you still worry, can bring back to see the PD.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

hopefully this is of some help https://sg.theasianparent.com/baby-diarrhea