20 Replies

Yes it is very normal. This is called rosella. It is a rash that is typical of viral fever and comes out after the temp goes down. When my gal got it the first time it looked so bad I thought maybe she is allergic to the antibiotics. I went to see pd who gave Zyrtec to relieve the itchiness. The rash went down about two days after thankfully

Super Mum

It's normal after high fever.. my doc told me because babies have limited kind of reactions to the body after high fever.. not like adults we can have joint paint, eye swollen etc.. rashes is one of the normal reaction after they have high fever.. but u can go see a doc.. to make sure it's not medication allergy

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22862)

Sometimes rash does flare up after fever, checked with PD before. However to confirm the type of rash your LO has n for peace of mind, do check with your PD.

VIP Member

Hi... this is not always the case. It could be allergies to medications. Please bring your baby to consult PD.

TapFluencer

Not really. Please take your baby to the doctor. Was the fever really high?

Not common , sometimes can be coz of allergy to a particular medicine

Sounds like Roseola... Harmless the rashes will go away after 2 days

TapFluencer

Sometimes this happens but best if you check with your pediatrician

Better to check with a PD. Maybe reaction to some medicine etc.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles