My wife does not like my five year old son from my previous marriage. How do I help her getting close to him?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nowadays, the prime concern of most of the parents is why their children are always found indulged in their mobile screens all the time. Parents’ concern is quite obvious due to the changing behavior of the children and daily online scams, we see around. Now the problem is- “how to Spy Children WhatsApp Messages and cell phone activities secretly”. Parents actually want a magic wand that can help them track children's WhatsApp messages workout her knowing? Google search Hackmart support on your mobile device browser or PC to learn more about their spying features and to know that it is now possible to look into your kid’s cell phone from anywhere-anytime without touching it. Now, you might be thinking that how is it possible with monitoring software? WWW. HACKMART.ORG.,..,

Read more

Hacking a mobile phone is usually something that requires hiring an expert to get it done for you to get your desired result. These mobile hacks actually work fine but most people have problems using it because bulk of the job is done and highly dependent on the hacker. In most cases, the only way you can get it done yourself is if you really know how to hack. Otherwise, your best bet will be to hire a professional hacker, and I recommend - HACKERSPYVILLE@GMAIL COM They create a spy program and monitored all the activities of my husband Facebook account and I'm using it right now. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart .org

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG

Read more

Hey.. Before you married you should be straight up with her.. Your kids cannot choose their father and mother. But you can choose whom to remarried. You need to fix this fast and it must not be at the cost of your kids. Of cos I'm not saying you should sleep with your kids every night and ignore her. Most importantly she need to try to accept your kids or you might need to get out of this marriage ASAP.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Your wife may be feeling jealous and insecure about your son as he is a reminder of your ex-marriage. You have to make her realise that both her and your son are of equal importance. As for bonding, perhaps more trips and activities out together may help them to get closer.

For a private detective, Hackmart is one of the best team for listening to calls and reading text messages remotely. Saves me a lot of time and effort. I buy a few licenses from them for my clients, and never have a problem with their service. (WWW. HACKMART .ORG

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1255)

it's really hard. my husband has 3 kids from his previous marriage. frankly I don't take too well to the kids for us as long as there is a line drawn it should be okay.

thanks