My nearly one year old is now walking and running everywhere. I nearly lost him at the mall the other day. Am seriously considering putting him on a kids leash. Has anyone tried it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I haven't because my baby is still small, but I have friends who harness their children. Children LOVE running around and they won't always hold your hand. Imagine this scenario. You're with your toddler in a crowded mall on a Saturday afternoon. Suddenly, he wrestles away from you and runs off into the crowd. You try looking for him, but he's too short and there's nothing striking about his outfit which you can use to identify him from the crowd. Imagine the panic. I would use a kid's backpack with a leash for this very reason. Those people shooting dirty stares can very well cry and wail over their kids when they go missing. It's better to be safe than sorry. Besides, if the child likes the design of the backpack, he will be more than willing to carry it around, leash or not.

Read more
Post reply image

A friend of mine used these child harnesses on her little boys whenever she was alone (when nanny or husband were not with her) in crowded places. Where she lives, traffic is always heavy and there have been cases of children going missing so she took precautions especially since she has two active and inquisitive boys. According to her strollers and carriers do not work because the boys will get restless. But her boys are older now and have since mellowed down so she stopped harnessing them. It's really a matter of choice. According to my friend, she has gotten dirty looks from strangers but after a while, she learnt to ignore them because she strongly believes that she did the right thing out of love and safety of her kids.

Read more

It is quite common to use kid harness in Singapore nowadays and it is your own choice. You can get those harness come with cute bag to encourge your kid to wear it. For me, I prefer to let my kid to sit in stroller or carrier when they are young as easier to manage especially when they feel tired easily when young. If your kid refuse to sit in stroller or carrier, you can slowly train him/her by talking to her (interact with her and tell her about the surroundings) or distract with toys.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2254)

thanks