My mum-in-law is angry because my husband and I don't want to take our new baby to her house for a holiday party. There will be a lot of people there, and even our paediatrician advised against it because it's flu season and our baby's only 3 weeks old. How can we help her understand that it's nothing against her, we just don't want our newborn getting sick?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired [email protected] for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to reach out to him. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image