My husband and I were separated and we were living separately. I

My marriage last for two years. My husband and I were separated and we were living separately. I stayed at my parent's house while he stayed with a woman that he loved. We have yet to proceed to divorce as we cannot communicate and will lead to arguement. I am not sure for how long can I wait. By the way, I have two children (aged 2 yrs old & 3 mths). He never care about the children. I need opinion. I feel lonely and sometimes I need someone to pour woes. Certain things I cannot share to my family and children. Is it ok that I can find a man that sincerely care & love me? I feel i need a love for me & my children.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mommy :) I am a mother of a toddler, going through a divorce and i used to feel very lonely too. Try to spend more time with your loved ones and have fun with your kids. Whenever my close ones are busy to hang out or talk, i would do activities with my babyboy at home or take him out and give all my attention to him. I made him my main focus and ever since then i don't feel lonely anymore. I try to do things that will occupy alot of my time so there is no room to even think about dating other men again. :) At night when i tend to overthink (till today), I will hug my sleeping child or watch movies online, read books until I fall asleep. Perhaps you could try too? :) You might want to go to court - the staffs there will advice you about your issues and guide you on the divorce proceedings and all. Stay strong and remain positive mommy!

Read more