Is it okay to change the formula milk brands when baby is only 1 month old?

Dear Mommies, I am thinking of trying various brands of formula milk powder and I am wondering if I am able to switch up formula milk powder frequently when baby is just a newborn baby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Absolutely, dear! It's completely alright to consider switching formula milk brands, especially if you're finding one that suits your little one better. Every baby is unique, and what works for one might not work for another. When considering a change, just be gentle with the transition. Start by gradually introducing the new formula, mixing it with the old one in increasing proportions over a few days. This helps your baby's tummy adjust more comfortably. Keep an eye out for any signs of discomfort or allergic reactions, although they're quite rare. Also, it's a good idea to consult with your pediatrician before making any significant changes. They can offer personalized advice based on your baby's needs and health status. Remember, mama, you know your baby best! Trust your instincts and don't hesitate to explore different options until you find the perfect fit. 🌟 Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Sure, why not. Just monitor for any reaction like reflux or fever. If baby accepts the taste and there's no reaction, good to go.

sure!! its always a “trial and error” until your LO finds something suitable!!

Influencer của TAP

my kids tried out various brands during their 1st month... at least 5

sure.. you can try it to find the suitable formula for your baby

just switch. no need mix the brands, it's fine.