My husband's birthday is next week, and am tired of gifting him clothes and watches. Any suggestions for a nice personal gift that he can use for a long time?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent, if you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks (This includes Facebook, twitter ,Instagram, what's app, We Chat and others to make sure they’re not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it, i can get the job done. Am a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

I bought my partner a PS4 for his 30th birthday last year. By the looks of it, he'll be using it till forever (or till the next one comes out hahs). You can't really go wrong with electronics and gadgets for guys these days. It could be something as simple as a new electrical shaver or a new capsule coffee machine (if he likes coffee that is).

Read more

Birthdays are a great opportunity to surprise your husband with something unique and personal. If you're looking for a gift that he can use for a long time, how about considering a Cheap Versace Belt It's a stylish accessory that can add a touch of elegance to his outfits. He can use it to enhance his everyday looks or for special occasions.

Read more

Is he into gadgets? A nice DSLR camera may be a worthy investment (if he has interest in photography). Otherwise, how about a nice pair of leather shoes? Or a bag for work (just because guys seldom shop for such things)?

How about a custom-engraved leather wallet? It's a practical and timeless gift that your husband can use every day. He'll be reminded of your thoughtful gesture every time he reaches for his wallet.

Thành viên VIP

How about a DIY gift? It can be a photo collage of pictures with great memories, add messages which warms the heart, frame it up and give it to him. I made a video once and gave to my dearest.

Depend on what are his hobbies and interests? Football or Computers? You should choose carefully and with all your attention.

I got mine cuff links made out of my own breastmilk for our wedding anniversary! :p he thought it was cute!

How about a mug? You can get it personalized too. Write on it your wish or quote dedicated to him.

Post reply image

customize bracelet with both names and wedding date ? ☺️