My husband and I have not had sex for more than 4 months. I don't know why but I just don't feel sexually attracted to him anymore. What should I do?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m probably not the only who’ll love to keep a tab on my loved ones, knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator JOSE who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. I’ll gladly list a couple of services he offers, Tracking GPS location ,Call Recordings,Call Logs Retrieval,Incoming calls restriction Remotely accessing SMS ,Genuine Software cracking,Game hacking and cracking,Keylogging Remote device control,Calendar Monitoring,Remote email spying,Internet Usage Monitoring Message retrievals, whats app message retrieval, iTunes message retrieval, Facebook message retrieval, instagram, snap chat message and story retrieval, etc Intercepting Instant Messages: Whats app Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy, Hangouts Spy,Result and Grades modification; University, high school, professional schools, etc– Phone and PC bugging, Ambient Recording: Live listen and record voice surrounding phones,USSD Control commands. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

ᴱˣᶜᵉˡˡᵉⁿᵗ ʲᵒᵇ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ. ᴴᵉ ᶜᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳᵃᶜᵉˢ, ʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡʸ ʰᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈ'ˢ ⁱᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ¹¹ ᵖʳᵒ ᵐᵃˣ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᵃᶜᶜᵉˢˢ ᵗᵒ ʰⁱˢ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ. ᴬᵗ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉᵈ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˢᵗ ʰⁱˢ ᵃᵇⁱˡⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈˡʸ ˢᵃʸ ʰᵉ'ˢ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ᵈᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ. ᶜᴸᴼᵁᴰᴳᴱᴱᴷˢʸᴺᶜ@ᴳᴹᴬᴵᴸ.ᶜᴼᴹ ᵂʰᵃᵗˢᴬᵖᵖ: ⁺¹ ²¹³ ⁶³¹⁻ ⁹⁵⁴²

Read more
Post reply image

Have you observed him deleting some messages or putting the password on his phone so as you don't have access to it? Has he been experiencing very irritating mood swings every time he comes home? If so, then it's an indication that he must be doing something that is potentially dangerous or he might be cheating on you. If you want to free yourself from doubt without causing chaos in the house, then track his activities....... With help of hackerspyville@gmail. com I was able to monitor my kids and spy on my partner phone without them knowing. If you feel your spouse is texting or seeing another woman or man and you can quite get a real evidence to clear those doubts and know where you stand in the relationship. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

It is actually a pretty common problem faced by many. There are many possible reasons why you may not be feeling sexually attracted to him. It could be due to stress, lack of physical contact, or even physical discomfort during intercourse etc. Here are a few articles that may help: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/7-signs-youre-on-your-way-to-a-sexless-marriage_us_55e77f7ee4b0c818f61a9ff0 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-women-in-sexless-marriages-need-to-know_us_55c276fbe4b0f1cbf1e38feb http://sg.theasianparent.com/fixing-a-sexless-marriage/ These articles mentioned a few common causes and some tips that may help with the situation.

Read more

i don't think a sexless marriage can survive for too long. either one of you will crumble and look for it outside the marriage, or will want to move out. it is possible that you are going through hormonal changes, that can often do away with the sexual angle. also, if you are not attracted to him sexually, is there by chance anyone else you are attracted to? try and create situations where it is just the two of you, and instead of the sex, focus on physical intimacy, such as cuddling, holding hands, talking, kissing and so on. see how it goes.

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG/

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It happens. Every relationship has its highs and lows. You can see a sexologist - Dr Martha Lee.http://www.eroscoaching.com/ However, I believe that the bulk of it is emotional. If you are very close to your husband, it is easier to be more intimate. Do spend more time together and date each other again to bring back the romance.

Read more

Contact the man for the job he can get your hack done fast and with no trace who charge less contact him for SMS, Facebook, whatsapp and even GPS location tracker i have tried him and am happy now he gave me exactly what we agreed on contact him on. [email protected] and always easy to understand. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Assurance and peace of mind are very important in living good life generally, I have not been the type to have always enjoyed a smooth, relationship always experience some hikes until [email protected].. was able to come through and gave me remote access to wife phone. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I suggest a short trip just between you and your husband will bring the spark back. Sometimes due to the hectic life and we tend to feel very stressed and tired to intimate with our closed one. If this doesn't work, then you have to have a heart-to-heart talk with husband instead of avoiding it.