My baby won't let go of her wooden block! She's held it the whole morning and cries when I take it. Will clutching it for such a long period of time cause harm to her hand/joints?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't think it will affect her joints. Forcing her to let it go when she doesn't want to will make her grip on the block stronger and that might cause some stress. Why don't you wait for her to lose interest in the block or distract her with something else? Or just wait for her to take a nap or fall asleep ☺

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi, dont worry sometimes kids do this, my daughter still carries her fav toy arnd with her and sleeps with her fav toys too..dont try hard coz she might think ur trying to take it away..u can calmly and subtly try n replace the wooden block with something else or wait till she falls asleep n than take it.

Read more

Your baby is so cute. My 2 years old boy also carries his favorite toy with him all the time, even during sleep he will wake up to look for them too. I think it is fine for kid to hold something in hand unless the stuff is sharp and heavy which will cause danger to the baby himself and other people.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2417)

Hey! No mum. It won't really harm her. But if you think that she might just accidentally hurt herself, why don't you try to replace it with something soft and harmless?

No it won't affect her hands. Let her carry her favourite toy wherever she likes

thanks