Hi mummies. My mum offer to help me take care of my lo once I go back to work. But the issue is that I find that she like not really comfortable with handling my bm. Cause when I asked her to prepare the milk such as taking out from the fridge and pour into bottle and heat up, she would rather offer to carry my lo while I go and do it. I mean I can do this. But when I go back to work she will have to handle it. I'm just wanted to let her have a try. Yeah it's a simple task but I have to let go and let her do as soon I will be back to workforce. And also after lo finish the milk. She also won't wash the bottle. My heart thinking is it she find my bm very gross. Am I being too sensitive or any one experience the same way like I do. ? I want to ask her what is it that she is not comfortable with but I do not know how to approach her. I Don want to give her the impression like I trying to find problem with her whereas she is being nice by offering to look after my lo.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-30229)

Just be straight forward and ask after all she is your mum. Maybe she is just worried about the handling, and afraid of contamination?

Thành viên VIP

Well maybe because she think you are there so she didnt do it. Usually it takes time .You can try talk to her

i agree with Ling. my mum also like this and i ask why she say bcoz im here. when im not ard she will do it

I think it's because you are there. if you are not there I'm sure she would manage fine. try it out :)

Aiya it's only because you are there then you do la. can't be you not around she can't manage.

Thành viên VIP

Since she's your mum, just open up and ask her directly - in a nice, calm way of course!