Mums what would you do if you had 1 hour uninterrupted guilt-free me-time?

87 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If possible will sleep but kind of tough cos usually can't sleep immediately. Will normally just enjoy my coffee time and do my online business and also check FB. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Should anyone of you who may be interested in online business, do drop me a msg at 969 969 65.

Read more
8y trước

Hi 5

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13064)

Thành viên VIP

Sleep or simply do nothing! I have feel that I have to do something useful with my time, so to be able to do absolutely nothing is a bliss!

one hour is too short. anyways, salon, nail spa, massage and shopping if possible to squeeze in lahat in one hour. hahaha

Go outside for shopping or massage. But I only can do it when my husband not work and he can take care of our baby.

Go to my favorite coffee shop, order my favorite drink and read a book.. ALONE! i really miss my "Me Time" 😔

Thành viên VIP

Many stated sleep. But with 1hr, I would want a deep Body massage. This way I can relax and I can sleep

Read more

sleep or do some gardening, then go for a nice cup of coffee or drink with dome friends:)

Go to the cinema or do hairwash/facial or workout at gym is perfect enough for me.

i wanna have a me time by going to the salon and have a simple make over