I'm hurt 😔

Hi mummies..i just need to let it out, i have noone to talk to. Yesterday some girl hugged my husband. It was shocked and hurt..not because of that girl but because of how my husband reacted. He just let it happen, did not move, did not push her away. It was a long hug. His excuse was "I have no time to react". And i was right beside him. It got me thinking what if i wasn't there???? It hurts me very deeply. And made me regret carrying this baby for him. I feel disrespected. I am very heartbroken. I think i am having depression.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1st of all, i understand how you feel.... the indescribable sadness, loneliness & feeling of betrayal. It is easier said than done, but I truly hope the best for you.. that you will be strong and not let this event (his wrong doing) cripple you. You are carrying a child (yes it is yours & his), but you need to be strong for your child since you decided to be a mother. Feeling all depressed & weak doesnt do yourself good emotionally+mentally too. Men won't appreciate seeing their partner feel sad over such matter as it often is 'no big deal' to them... i won't say much about your r/s with your husband... I can only advise you to first take care of yourself, cool down then find a time to speak to him. Find out what you + he wants and then work things out. hugs* 🫂

Read more