I'm hurt 😔

Hi mummies..i just need to let it out, i have noone to talk to. Yesterday some girl hugged my husband. It was shocked and hurt..not because of that girl but because of how my husband reacted. He just let it happen, did not move, did not push her away. It was a long hug. His excuse was "I have no time to react". And i was right beside him. It got me thinking what if i wasn't there???? It hurts me very deeply. And made me regret carrying this baby for him. I feel disrespected. I am very heartbroken. I think i am having depression.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy! If it’s a close friend and they used to do that, it’s fine. But of course if you’re uncomfortable with it, your hubby should be respectful of your concerns and avoid hugs. At the end of the day, it’s a baby that both of you have to live for. U have to be positive and let not it affect you negatively! Take a step back and breathe. Talk nicely to him and just help him to understand that it makes you uncomfortable. And if there’s a guy friend that he is uncomfortable with, you would also do the same for him.

Read more