Hi mummies, who take care of your baby throughout the whole night and day? All by yourself or?

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I take care of baby myself during day, husband back from work during night I will handover to him for a few hours while I have abit of time for myself. Then midnight feed my husband feed cos baby will become fussy if I feed after 9pm till 7am. No idea why. But good for me so I can rest lol

Thành viên VIP

Yes all by myself coz partner needs to go to office in the mng hence don’t want to disturb .. bt sometimes he never wakes me up he only wake up give fm to my baby

Thành viên VIP

Me, but hubby helps if baby is being difficult, which, mostly isn’t. 🥰 She STTN latest from 11:30 pm till past 8 am the next morning.

Thành viên VIP

We used to take turns. But as I am expecting baby no. 2 now and it is my hubby taking care of lo during the night.

When LO couldn’t sleep thru the night yet, me and Husband will take turn. He will make milk while I feed the LO.

Influencer của TAP

On ml daytime myself night time both me and hubs. Now that I'm back at work, daytime ifc night time me as I dl.

Me. Husband only wake up make milk after that back to sleep. If LO need to be carried I will be the one.

Super Mom

Daytime by myself. Evening 2 hrs or less with daddy while I do. chores. Then all by myself again.

Read more
Super Mom

Me. My hub needs to work & my #1 got school. So, they sleep 1 room. Me & baby another room

Myself... cos hub works, im freelancer. Sometimes mil helps with jight shift once a week