21 Replies

Did she take any vaccination recently? Fevers which are so long are usually viral fever. How high is the temp. You should bring her to see a PD and give Panadol too. Try to sponge her with room temp water regularly and make sure she stays hydrated. Wear loose light clothing . It is not good for a baby to continuously have fever for so long and even though we may think it not good for babies to take Med I feel Panadol should be administered.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17021)

Go to the doctor immediately. If her temperature is extremely high or she has any nose bleeds or anything else that's abnormal from a fever I suggest you bring her to the ER right now.

TapFluencer

Please bring your Daughter to the doctor ASAP. 7 days is a very long time for your daughter to have fever

VIP Member

Definitely time to visit pd. How high is the temperature? Have you given Panadol yet?

Please bring ur daughter to A&E immediately high chances having infection. Take care

After 3 days and fever didnt subside, shld see a pd. how old is yr Lo? seen doctor?

How high is the fever? Any medication given? I suggest to c a doc soon.

Super Mum

Hi mummy! Please bring to see a Dr immediately. Fever shouldn't last for so long.

VIP Member

I think it's viral fever. Very common these days. Must bring to see PD.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles