Mc or time off for medical check up?

Hi mummies, do you take mc or time off from work for test, checkups? I went kkh for blood test and scans for baby down syndrome so i told my boss im gg for medical appointment in the morning. Cause i wasn't sure if mc will be given. Then doc gave me mc so I texted boss I'm on MC 1 day. He replied to ask if i went medical appointment then not feeling well? Initially, thought maybe he is asking out of concern but he didnt reply me (no take care or noted) after I told him im not feeling well too. So am wondering issit i shouldnt have take mc and should go back to work after appts and checks? My next appoint is in dec, dont know what to take. 😔 Abit bothered by his question.. I dont take mc before preg unless really sick and not well. As of today Still have 7 days mc left and 4 was taken during preg cause unwell/checks. #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy Sorry abit long. Maybe the hormones or just ranting cause feel abit unhappy boss not as understanding as others Edited : Boss knows I'm pregnant and not wfh.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Usually all appointments will have mc. Best to just take mc. It’s tiring to go through appointment and back to work.