Breast pump

Hi Mummies, can share with me which breast pump is good ? The manual one or the electric breast pump? And the brand too.

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pumpables from Australia! I have both SuperGenie (hospital grade) and GeniePlus (portable). The SuperGenie has silicon insert flanges which makes it Super soft and comfy for pumping. U can find out more on their website @ http://www.pumpables.co They’re having local groupbuys @25% off. Check it out at https://chat.whatsapp.com/KJvdVOLE8eg4tVqTwveDuo

Read more

Manual breast pumps are cheaper than electric models, quiet and handy for occasional expressing. But they can be hard work if used frequently, as you have to keep pumping the handle to create the vacuum. Electric breast pumps are easier and more convenient to use, as the motor does the pumping for you.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

I'm using haakaa when I'm latching my baby. This is to save the milk when let down and to release some milk. Spectra s1 for pumping at home. It can clear boobs very well! Spectra s9+ when I'm out. Its very portable it can clear my boobs like how s1 work but it just take longer time for me.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If you're unsure of doing breastfeeding or having any milk, get the manual one first before the electric one as its gonna cost more. I've got avent single manual breastpump. Tried breastfeeding for about a week before giving up. Lucky I didn't get the electric one.

I guess it’s very much depends on your budget. Initially I wanted to get Medela but it’s a bit pricey for me. In the end I get Philips Avent. You can checkout at baby fair, they will demo.

If u intend to bring outside or work, consider the compact size and light weight. And also the rechargable batteries if u couldnt get the power point. Medela freestyle can be considered.

Electric will be less tiring. Buy double pump its faster and heard from ppl that u will have a more balance breast. Avent was not bad i follow as wat my milk bottle brand is

Electric, like spectra, plus a good handsfreebra, even though more ex, you wont regret it with all the hassle you'll face after labour.

Thành viên VIP

Definitely double pump electric if you're going to continue pumping after returning to work! Double pump halves the time you need to pump.

Thành viên VIP

I personally think electric breast pump is better. I’m using Pumpables and really amazed with the output and services I got from them.