Unstable emotions

Hi mummies, just for ranting. I am an over thinker myself before pregnancy bt i guess its getting overloaded with this hormonal change. I find myself getting overly emotional, overly thinking abt so many things which disturbs my feelings. At times, im able to sleep it off or turn it off my mind bt at times, i realize that i dont knw hw to hide it. My body language, my expression will tell it off. I feel bad for my husband bcoz this tghts mainly involving him. I can out of the blue feels that i am not worthy to compare to the great ladies of his past. Like i feel i dont do him justice. Like i feel as though he has lost his charms bcoz of me. I still always finds me the warmth of eyes and he is charming always to me. But its just wen something small triggers, den i wld start to compare hw he was previously as to hw he was nw with me. I am a plain jane to begin with. A simple mom who does simple mom duties as my current kids were all grown up. I work and rarely cooks, which makes me feel less of a wife. I dont dress well, i dont cooks well, i dont clean as often. I feel so unpretty at times, comparing hw some mom glows so much and still maintaining their figure despite being pregnant. And i feel embarassed for him. Like he is such a fine man, walking next to a walking dugong i guess hahaha. Bt ya, its been really disturbing. I knw being emotional isnt good for my baby bt well, i didnt ask to be this emotional

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

💕