Unstable emotions

Hi mummies, just for ranting. I am an over thinker myself before pregnancy bt i guess its getting overloaded with this hormonal change. I find myself getting overly emotional, overly thinking abt so many things which disturbs my feelings. At times, im able to sleep it off or turn it off my mind bt at times, i realize that i dont knw hw to hide it. My body language, my expression will tell it off. I feel bad for my husband bcoz this tghts mainly involving him. I can out of the blue feels that i am not worthy to compare to the great ladies of his past. Like i feel i dont do him justice. Like i feel as though he has lost his charms bcoz of me. I still always finds me the warmth of eyes and he is charming always to me. But its just wen something small triggers, den i wld start to compare hw he was previously as to hw he was nw with me. I am a plain jane to begin with. A simple mom who does simple mom duties as my current kids were all grown up. I work and rarely cooks, which makes me feel less of a wife. I dont dress well, i dont cooks well, i dont clean as often. I feel so unpretty at times, comparing hw some mom glows so much and still maintaining their figure despite being pregnant. And i feel embarassed for him. Like he is such a fine man, walking next to a walking dugong i guess hahaha. Bt ya, its been really disturbing. I knw being emotional isnt good for my baby bt well, i didnt ask to be this emotional

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just had an episode of uncontrollable crying yesterday because it's not Christmas day. (It's July now.) 😅😅😅It's so ridiculous but I can't help it but to feel extreme painful sadness about it. (It gave my husband a shock too.) Pregnancy hormones can make you the most illogical emotional person you ever will be and that's okay because that's not the "real" you. I guess it's alright to let the hormones do its thing and allow yourself to feel emotional, but perhaps at the end of the day, do remind yourself that this too shall pass and look forward to the day you'll eventually feel normal again (because you will!)

Read more

I believe when youre pregnant, your hormones are really all over the place. I myself is an overthinker even pre pregnancy and during pregnancy, im even more emotional and always overthink every single day. Altho i try to brush it off. But dont ever compare yourself with others. We have our own uniqueness, our own beauty, our own charm. And no by you not cleaning, cooking, dress well etc doesnt make you less of a wife. I also ever since im pregnant i look like dugong and too lazy to dress up.

Read more

It’s normal! Being pregnant is a lot for us mums to accept and digest. With all the changes happening to our career, body, lifestyle, habits, discomfort - it’s not easy for our partners or childless friends to truly understand. I’m 25 weeks along now and sometimes I still cry uncontrollably over the littlest things but I do believe it’s just a phase and everything will be worth it once we see our healthy happy baby. You go girl!! 💕

Read more

It’s normal! I cried so much over the littlest things and I cried again because I couldn’t believe how ridiculous i felt haha. 25 weeks now and still emotional but I’m sure we’ll see better days soon! 💕

It’s very normal to be emotional during pregnancy. I cry over the smallest thing too. Be kind to yourself and always share ur thoughts with your hubby. I’m sure he finds you beautiful no matter what. :)

Sending you a big virtual hug. I do hope it's just a phase for you and the hormones doing the talking! You're definitely a worthy wife and person :)

Dont worry. I guess its normal. I cry over eating hello panda. Dont knw wat e panda hv said to me dat made me cry … 😂

10mo trước

I also cried when my hubby didnt let me have dessert cs i alr had it (‘:

Influencer của TAP

💕