pregnancy announcement

Hello mummies and mummies to be, Can you all share when did you guys annouce your pregnancies? And how?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For my immediate family, I told them immediately (around 6 weeks). Close friends around 8 weeks. As my pregnancy was complicated and unstable in the first trimester, I told my colleagues who worked closely with me around 10 weeks so that they can understand why I had to be on MC frequently. The rest discovered on their own when my bump became more prominent around 5-6 months

Read more

I told both parents and ILs after 10 weeks. Told them not to tell anyone after the third month mark. After the third month, I told my close friends and extended family. Work-wise I had to tell immediately as it requires me to go outdoor and during the first trimester I was not well at all.

My parents announce once I know I pregnant due to sometimes when back home for meal they know what I should eat and not. Others after 3 months

Only notify family at first.. fren after 3mths, colleagues i let them realize themselves (when they see baby bump) 🤣🤣

Influencer của TAP

First to know would be hubby and parents. Subsequently after 3 months to friends and colleagues.

I hv not shared it yet... thinking of sharing it after my 1st trimester.. :)

Super Mom

At about 2 mths during new year..to close friends and family

Super Mom

After 1st trimester for me

I put in ig