Natural birth or c sec

Hi mummies, I'm opting to c sec for my current birth.. both my other birth was tough.... My elder girl is 8 years n I took nearly 26 hours to gave birth... My son is 15 months old and I took 18 hours to deliver... Firstly tired because huge difference from the first n second.... Now this baby I feel like opting to c sec..... Because Im very tired n weak by body..... Do anyone experience the same.... Can someone guide me...#advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy! maybe you can ask your doctor for advise. my lo was born via csect cos he's a bit big and wont come out after 2 inductions and 15hrs labor. as much as i would want to give birth naturally, the situation was not favourable. and csect is painful too. after delivery, you have to tend to your wound, which is really painful on top of taking care of a newborn baby. so maybe check too if you are ok with that. i am 6 mos pp but my incision still hurts from time to time. take care!

Read more
2y trước

thank you! and you too! whatever you choose, choose what's best for you and your baby :)

Both have pros and cons. V birth's pain is during the labour but Csect pain is after the labour and can last longer.