Pregnant with 2nd child

Hi mummies.. as i am pregnant with my 2nd child, there are more and more things that i cant do with my 1st born (1.5yo now) due to the growing bump and fatigue. eg. chase her around, carry her, shower her, pat her back to sleep motn.. etc.. Will my 1st born like me less 🥺 will i be demoted from the "favourite" person?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my 2 boys age gap is only 20.5 mths. I felt upset when I got preg when my elder one was 1 yo.. he was learning to walk but I had morning sickness and needed rest. but every night n morning, I will hug hug him in bed but avoiding him kicking my tummy. set up a routine for sleep ritual etc such as kiss, hug. I have no choice so employ helper help me sometimes when I needed rest. now at 23 mths, he is more curious about surrounding and he is keen to learn, so I have to spend some time teaching him stuff sacrificing a lot of sleep. of coz I do feel guilty that I dont have much time for him like I used to have

Read more

No. once your second baby come, you need be more close to 1st born. only for feeding you better go to the 2 nd one. find some one to take care 2nd one. be close to 1 one , play with him or her , feed him or her. Otherwise you will face big problem like me. due to the jealousy 1 st one act horribly

Read more
4y trước

thanks for the advice!!