HELP PLEASEEEEEE

Hello mummies , i would like to know if anyone else is going though this or have been in this situation before .. I just birth my 2nd child ( Babyboy ) Its been 9 days since i gave birth and things haven changed . My first born is a baby girl and it was so easy to take care of her . I formula fed her after 1 week of giving birth as breastfeeding was overwhelming and i was really tired to keep up with breastfeeding and in the end decided formula feeding would be good for my baby girl and myself . I initially thought i could now breastfeeed but no it wasnt happening as my boy is a light sleeper , he wakes up all the time and difficult to make him sleep . Its been 9 days since i slept well and have only been sleeping 2hours at night .. It is pretty tiring for me and i told my husband i cant do it , so we change from breastfeeding to formula milk and have been giving him to drink since nothin has changed and he has been crying for everything . I have checked his diapers constantly , his been passing motion and peeing normally .. But has been crying all the time . He doesnt want to be swaddle and he doesnt like to be placed down to sleep he wants to be constantly hand carried and i am really tired . I have my mother and my husband as well as my brother helping me out but its not easy as i thought it would be . My first one was really easy , once she drink milk , change diapers will automatically knock out . I even tried giving pacifier but its not working . I am really tired and i dont know what to do . I need some tips . I even used a rocker , electric swing and all but nothing is working . I am currently working from home and taking care of newborn as well as schooling and i need him to be easily managed that is the actual reason why i even stop breastfeeding as i need enough rest to do my other things too . Any mummies able to give me advise as to what i can do ? Some even advice me to have him to be showered in the evening and all but i believe its not good for the baby as baby will be cold and best is to bath in the morning when its a really hot day .. PLS HELP .

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sorry to hear what u are going thru.... 😔 my boy was crying since day 1 even though he pee,poop,drank milk well...i changed diapers on time etc.. consulted my dr and hence dr says he got colic,gassy baby which gets him to cry alot coz stomach discomfort... hence gotten better formula milk as per Dr advise,it did help. we also did tummy massage to help bb. so I not so sure does ur baby has any stomach discomfort? 🤔now my baby is 6th months old,colic is better already...

Read more
2y trước

I did actually told the doctor about it but they told me because newborn tend to get hungry faster and thats why they wake up all the time and they say its quite normal which i feel helpless . I did research and came to know about the term collic . I am still confused .. what else can i do .. Nothing i ever did was able to calm him down .. Currently confinement in mum's place and thankful she is helping me . I am worried after going to my inlaw's place how am i going to cope . This is worrying , at first i thought it was the umblical cord maybe that was causing him to feel uncomfortable but then the cord also came off and still nothing change . My sister in law called and told me saying why does he look like he never sleep enough , he stays awake all the time and need someone to carry him and its really tiring .. I was wondering if there is any medication the doctor will be able to provide me so hopefully things change and i can rest abit more better . Hais i also massage him time to t

wipe baby down at night instead of shower

2y trước

Apparently , he cries at everything i do .. But nevertheless i will try to do it to see if it changes . Thank you :)