Lost mummy trying to pick herself up again

Hello mummies!! I had a job before giving birth to my daughter, then I stopped for 7 months to take care of her and went back to work after that. I worked for about 3 months and came the circuit breaker, I lost about 50% of my job. So I was panic then, I quickly took up another new job thinking that I would feel secured and happy. 2 months into the new job I found that I wasn’t fit onto the team. Workload was ok, I believe in my work performance but I didn’t get along well with the colleagues. After much endurance for 6 months, I quit the job as it took a toll on me and my family cause I was so stressed out. Now I’m taking a break, thinking of what I should do. I wanted to find a job that allows me to work from home and to be on site sometimes. However, I’m kind of lost. I want to pick up myself again. Any mummies encounter similar problems like me?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup was a horrible horrible experience, but now When I shifted my focus to preparing myself for my pregnancy and my baby i feeling so much happier, it’s as if I lifted myself out of my traumas and bad feelings

Hi mum, I gave up my first job for the marriage . I gave up my second job for my 2 kids. Now I am working from home. Don't worry you will find suitable job soon.

3y trước

Hi mummy what kind of job are you doing right now? I’d like to do something that allows me to work from home too as long as not sales/telemarketing.