Laundry, sterilise..

Hi mummies! I am a first time mother here, just wanna check in how do you wash your newborn clothes? i am using the washing machine as i do not have the energy & patience to hand wash.. do you seperate new & hands down or just wash them altogether is fine? and for new bottles, what are the ways you sterilise them?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mas okay po siguro palaba niyo muna kay hubby. at mas okay din po perla pang sabon sa damit ni baby mahirap na kasi magkarashes pero kung iwashing machine may sabon po pang baby ung brand name tiny buds or pwede ung champion supra power ndi siya matapang ang amoy. kung bet mo calla may fabcon na un. . sa pag sterilize ng bote kung may sterilizer ka mas maganda. joy blue gamit ko sa panghugas ng bote at gamit pang kain ni baby. masyado po kasing mabango ung joy na white na pang baby. or try niyo din ung cycles na dishwashing pang baby or tiny buds na brand.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

We hand wash baby’s clothes (new and hand down) with kodomo detergent. We bought a xiaomi mini washer (can get from Shopee) for lazy days can just dump everything inside. For bottles, we washed and then use our Haenim uv sterilizer to dry and sterilized them. I think uv sterilizer is a great investment! Even after baby grow up, u don’t need to sterilize their bottles, u can sterilized their toys, your phone or any other things..

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I will wash hand down and new separately. But before i start washing the newborn clothings I will sterilies wash my washing machine first. After that when baby wore before both new n pass down I will mix. Detergent I use kodomo. Milk bottle i use kodomo brand too, after washing i put back sterilise water pot that I boil every morning. I prefer tge tranditional way.

Read more

I’m a bit OCD so I will separate the new ones; put baby’s clothes in a laundry bag before putting them into the washing machine. As for new bottles, I will handwash all the parts with baby’s detergent and put them into the steam steriliser. But I personally feel it’s better to get the UV one.. no need to deal with all the water and vapour.

Read more

I wash everything in washing machine and use dryer to dry. I use baby laundry detergent and do not mix with adult clothes. for bottles and pump parts, I use pigeon or tollyjoy bottle detergent to wash and sterilise in steam or uv steriliser (i have both cause I have 2 children and one steam steriliser was not enough)

Read more

i washed all handmedowns before LO popped, and new clothes in a separate machine wash run. bottles - i use pigeon bottle cleaner, and then sterilise with pigeon steam steriliser (was using Phillips at first but it kept leaking and was a common problem).

Thành viên VIP

i wash all tgt but separate laundry from adults. using baby detergent and softener. for bottles im currently using a steam steriliser. can sterilise up to 5 bottles at one go. u can also check out UV ones as well in the market

I love using the traditional method of sterilising bottles which is to just pour hot water over after washing them, air dry in a clean environment. (not in the kitchen due to exposure of cooking oil, etc)

Influencer của TAP

i use Tollyjoy laundry detergent (indoor drying) to wash all newborn clothes and use Ray Queen UV sterilize for all bottles, toys and breast bump spare parts

I would wash the clothes seperately using kodomo detergent and softener . Bottles would wash and sterilize using pigeon bottle cleaner and sterilizer .