confinement

Hey mummies, just to find out do u really follow the confinement rules, like no shower, no fan, cannot drink plain water, etc? 1. I jus wondering if we cant shower, can we atleast wash the private part because we will have lochia after delivery, quite unhygiene if we dont clean it? 2. SG weather so hot, can we turn on aircond instead of fans during the confinement? If not, will sweat like a pig plus cannot shower, body very sticky and uncomfortable..

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Using the herbal bath all the way. For the first week only shower in the morning and wipe body in the evening. Week 2 onwards shower twice a day coz the weather is too hot. Wash hair alternate day and blow dry straight away. Aircon only in the room for first 2 weeks and Aircon with ceiling fan afterward till now, turning fan when in the living hall, no direct blowing. Use biget to wash every time after using the toilet. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of warm water daily.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

1. I use the wet wipes specially for private part and clean it twice a day. Everyday I get to ma shen. 2. Can on aircon but has to be cooling and not cold I was told to keep it at 26 degree. But the main purpose is for use to swear and our pores will shrink back.

I used body wipes to wipe down each day and washed private areas with water and dab dry. Find this more hygienic whilst I try to abstain from showering. Used fan (but not directly blowing at me) and aircon.

Thành viên VIP

I showered alternative days and the doctor told to use betadine solution in the stitches down there everytime I use the bathroom to avoid any infection

I boiled water with Chinese herbs for my wife to bathe. She used fan only and didn't blow directly.

showered as per usual with chinese herbs and turned on fan (not direct) and aircon

Influencer của TAP

I shower everyday, fan on day and aircond at night, drink plain water too

I never did confinement. I shower everyday, fan, aircon and all